Skip to content
Page load link
COVID-19The Business Hub @ 63 Putnam2021-05-20T14:38:05-04:00
COVID-19 Protection Plan
We have implemented an extensive, adaptive approach to maintaining a safer working environment for our members and staff based on guidance from the CDC and NYS Department of Health.
Getting back to business means supporting our members and staff with a work environment that has your health and safety as our main priority.
Cleaning & Disinfection Protocols
- Daily cleaning of all common areas and restrooms includes disinfection of high touch areas like door handles and horizontal work surfaces (desks, counters, tabletops).
- Hourly cleaning of common area and restroom surfaces and touchpoints.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout The Business Hub
- Conference room surfaces including door handles are cleaned and sanitized prior to each scheduled meeting.
- NanoSeptic® self-cleaning surfaces have been installed on high frequency touchpoints including common door handles and kitchen appliances.
- Cleanliness stations with sanitation supplies are provided in convenient locations throughout the workspace for members.
- Heating, air conditioning and ventilation (HVAC) systems utilize high efficiency filters and run before and after business hours to increase fresh air circulation.
- The Business Hub primarily provides private offices versus open coworking. Most spaces allow for 6 feet spacing between colleagues.
- Floor markers in communal areas like the kitchen , printer/copier and reception remind members to maintain 6’ separation where queuing occurs.
- Signage throughout provides reminders about social distancing and proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) like masks.
- Meeting rooms equipped with easy-to-use video conferencing technology mitigate necessity of in-person attendance.
- 24/7 space access provides opportunity for members to work when they feel safest
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Masks/face coverings are mandatory within the common areas of the building at all times.
- We keep a supply of extra masks in case members or visitors forget a face covering.